Saturday, September 18, 2010

K-ON!! is over!


K-On! is over, and with it goes probably one of the best anime shows in the past two years. As some of you may know, I've been watching anime for years. And I mean YEARS. There have been only three animes to ever make me cry:

1) Marmalade Boy's final episode
2) Kaledostar's last episode of season one
3) Kanon 2002's angel ending

K-On's ending is probably #4, though it's the only one where I didn't cry initially, but as I played HTT's final song over (the above linked Tenshi ni Fureta yo) I eventually folded. While the above video is a MAD (a Japanese AMV), the actual scene is still pretty bittersweet because of them leaving Azunyan behind. In any case, I'll just continue to cry in the corner - along with TM Revolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment