Saturday, February 23, 2013

Anime Los Angeles 2013


Okay, so these photos are about 2 months late. I'm gonna really gear on getting my photo backlog knocked out VERY soon. Hopefully I can spend all this upcoming monday to knock them out before I go to Jury Duty on tuesday.

Just to note, I will not be uploading unedited photos for the time being until I can find a place to upload them. Photobucket is being silly again and put back memory limits, so I will have to find a new image site to upload them to or make new Photobucket accounts (I'd rather not.)

Anyway, more photos on display after the jump! (Links are at the very end!)




This was the first time I had gone to Anime Los Angeles, and I have to say I was very impressed.

The only convention I have seen even more organized then ALA is the San Diego Comic Con - which is saying something because Comic-Con has been around for over 5 times longer then ALA has.

That said, the venue is a bit cramped - there is few and far between good shooting spots without having to run into other people (or having to shoo them away.) I've seen other photographers using the front of the hotel and the parking garage, but I heard those areas were highly used too.

I personally like the venue - it has it's charms - but the convention just might be too big for it. Or at least, it just needs more open space.

Anyway, definitely I want to come back next year.




No comments:

Post a Comment