Wednesday, September 01, 2010

HMM Kingdoms


So lately I've been playing the browser MMO Might and Magic Heroes Kingdoms. Quite the mouthful, I know. It's a browser game based on the original Heroes of Might and Magic series - and like that series, it's been pretty fun. While it is a quite slow (you set your orders then you come back 3/6/9/12 hours later) I've been slowly building my little city.

Anyway, I want to encourage people to join me in wasting time in this, and you can do that by clicking this link. Clicking the link above will get you started AND place you in my general area so we can help (or hurt) each other out. You can sign up via Facebook, Windows Live Account, or by Ubisoft Account.

Aside from that, not much else going on aside from the major upset of seeing Hinagiku leave Saimoe in round 1, the Padres losing like crazy and looking to remove themselves from the playoffs, and unneeded bullet time with boobies.

I really do need better things to talk about sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment