Wow was today super busy. Thursday has started to become a very exhausting day, and despite the fact there were a significant lack of cosplay.com gatherings today, there was a TON of cosplayers today. I probably should have 300 pictures, but I stopped taking pictures after around 4:30pm to attend panels.
By the way, my pictures of Comic-Con for this year is located on my Photobucket - which includes last night's Preview Night pictures.
Also, the Westboro Baptisi Church got majorly trolled today.
Anyway, hit the jump to see more pictures.
|The Manny Pacquiao doll. Suggested retail price? $500 USD. Yea, have fun buying that.|
|Yes, that unicorn really is so fluffy.|
- Normally I don't go posting pictures of myself. It's bad because I look like someone that should never see the light of day. But when there's Chris Metzen involved, I think it's okay. By the way - he assures me that Elune is NOT a Naaru, as theorized by the wow.com Know Your Lore writer.
- Chilled out at the Capcom panel - Dead Rising 2 looks pretty awesome, as does MvC 3. Just when did they age Ieyasu from a whiny little kid to a bare-fisted kick ass fighter in Sengoku Basara? Did I miss something? Also, the Mega Man Universe trailer looked really... horridly fake and dumb. Then again, there hasn't been much of anything on Mega Man Universe - they haven't even really started development.
- I normally don't fall asleep in panels. But I got so tired, I slept through parts of the Lost in Translation panel. Apparently I missed the part about them discussing the closure of the onemanga website.
- Some of those Bandai guys speak some darn good English. English dubbing of Haruhi-chan made me wish to hear Aya Hirano and crew again.
- The Final Fantasy concert tonight overall was pretty good. Unfortunately, the one from four years ago was better - which is a shame because there were 21 Japanese dignitaries from the Square Enix offices who were in town because of Comic-Con. Also included a appearance by Vanille's English voice actress (she really has a great Irish accent) as well as Nobuo Uematsu, who sang with the choir during the encore song, Sepiroth's Theme.
|Cosplayer of the Day|