Friday, October 10, 2008

Photobucket


Ah BlizzCon. I'm here at a Howard Johnson hotel typing this out on the friday-saturday night break from the con. It's been a fun convention, not thinking about the super lines and such aside. I'm sure you've all seen the news coming out of the con, so I'll just keep it to a minimum for the most part. I didn't play any Wrath of the Lich King, since im in the beta. I got one hack at the latest build of StarCraft 2, and it's amazing. I'm hoping to get more playing time on SC2 tomorrow. Diablo 3 is probably even more amazing to me - I love the newly announced Wizard class (AKA, the IMMAFIREMAHLAZZA class.) Though, it's obvious it's still alpha when the Witch Hunter is missing half it's upper talents, and the only rune system working is for the Wizard class. Still, I've been highly impressed.

I have a feeling my friends will be playing the StarCraft 2 beta more then I will. Well, I wanna hit the sack and get some sleep - see you after the con!

No comments:

Post a Comment