Friday, January 18, 2008

A new year, and yet not enough new posts. At least I'm still posting every once in awhile, right?

Anyway, time to put up the new viral video that is going to spread for the next few months.



As most of you don't know, I'm a Filipino-American. Pinoy, Fil-Am, however you wanna put it. This video makes me wonder how the nation is going to react, because this isn't a bad thing, but not entirely a great thing either. Many other "Pinoy" or "Fil-Am" blogs I have seen have gone into the ethical issues, while radio talk show hosts can't knock on it ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rXSBVqcpbs ). Honestly, I haven't been watching American Idol since season three. To put it bluntly, can Renaldo Lapuz save American Idol? I don't think so, but he sure made a song that'll stick around for a long time. Anyway, I'll put up four remix video's that I have found so far that have been pretty impressive:






Look for more YouTube video's of this guy, and of people singing it, and of people remixing it as time goes on. Did I mention this aired only two days ago? This is a viral video in the making.

Mood: Happy (I AM YOUR BROTHER! BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!)

No comments:

Post a Comment