Thursday, May 05, 2005

May 5th, 2005

Holy crap, it's been almost a month since I last wrote. In any case, my academic life is still in shambles... my academic brain is currently blackened to ashes from the burnout i'm still experiencing (as in, I really can't do any major projects/assignments that require hard work because knowledge in my brain locks up and doesn't register.), and I'm back playing WoW on-and-off again. My external 80GB hard drive is almost to capacity full of anime, and right now i'm in the middle of burnout/stress out mode which is really bad. Reason: stress out makes me worry about stuff waaaaay too much and I run around like a chicken without it's head, while burnout as said above locks out any knowledge I even have (if any) from being used... so basically it's like a Writer's Block but is more like a Academic Block... which is really bad.

In any case, the only thing I can do is trudge ahead and fend off the worst. I'll be looking forward to looking at a new major the first chance I have to actually actively look at some. I'm leaning toward a English major with teaching credentials. Which is kinda ironic, considering my friend Anthony whom is in the army wanted to be a English teacher.

Oh yeah, i'm also back working... which is good because I need to make some money for the $400 Sony PSP package I want to put together (includes PSP, CD Tape converter, and a 1GB mem stick) before July comes up.

Anyway, back to trying to write two major Computer Science projects for CS237 and CS310. Here's to hoping that I'll survive academically after this...

Mood:

No comments:

Post a Comment