Saturday, May 14, 2005

May 14th, 2005

Life sucks right now. It really does.

I feel like posting here now because if I feel if I don't I might not do well in today's final. I mean, Pre-Calculus is just not for me. This is the second time around for me on this subject and I'm STILL failing it. People lately have been pounding me to stay in the major, and I'm considering my options. Honestly though, the best long-term option for me at this current point is to jump ship. Anyway, enough of me being wishy-washy and ranting like Piro. Right now, I feel my life needs a kick start somewhere. I don't know what that could be.... I just need something to change the course of my life.

I've always floated on down the river of life. Following the flow of the river as it goes down to the ocean. Right now, it feels like I just hit a snag and that same river is pounding me to a pulp. I've reached a crossroads in my life that'll decide my future.

I can only hope that whatever I choose, it'll open the doors I want to open.

-aNiMeGaMeR

Mood: Not Good At All.

No comments:

Post a Comment