Monday, May 30, 2005

May 30th, 2005

Well, it seems that the semester is over, the month is over, and my computer science life is over. Seems.

In any case, kinda disappointed that Piro and the MegaTokyo booth won't be making a pit stop at SDCC this year. Oh well, I guess it gives me more roam-the-floor, take-cosplay-pics, and watch-anime-in-anime-rooms time throughout the con. I'm looking forward to the various anime panel's i'll drop by in and what freebies (usually free "vol. 2" manga from TokyoPop >_>) they decide to give me.

Odd... the more I think about it, the more I'm like a Japanese person. I mean, I work at a baseball ballpark, watch japanese animation, and like kung fu films. Oh yes, im a gamer too and I play MMORPG's religously.

Then again, im not as obsessive as the Japanese.... so scratch that.

Well, off to work. The first place Padres have a 13-game homestand, and more then likely I'll be working in twelve of them. -_-

Mood:

No comments:

Post a Comment