Sunday, February 27, 2005

Feburary 27th, 2005

I'm going to be saying a few lines then i'll be gone.

I'm going to die. I'm going to die a quite painful death in the world of academics.

Yes, that is a dozen sharp pointy pencils stabbing into me at various places.

And yes, all this means that never ever again will I underestimate my powerful academic foes. I must now enter bookworm mode, which means I will completely give up WoW (most likely entirely since I have a month on it left and I doubt I will ever have time to play it again considering how much time school is going to eat now), I'll still will try to regularly update Tenshihime but like usual it'll most likely get back-burned like Dual Gender was, and I will bet my concentration will be shit.

Basically, I have offically been fwapped.

Mood: Very Frustrated. @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment