Tuesday, March 15, 2005

March 15th, 2005

Sorry for the long delay between posts. I need to update the side bar as well to include Xenosaga, Mahoraba~heartful days~, and remove Naruto (since it's licensed.)

Oh yeah, regarding my WoW account... unless someone wants to 'borrow' it for awhile (and you cant get rid of any items uncommon and up and use money) I'll let someone use it. But im very picky as to who can use my account. I've done this before though, with my PT account where I shared Kyoun with other people. But yeah, no plans at this time to sell the account.

I also wanna apologize for the freakout in the last two posts. I'm still kinda in freakout mode (i'm failing three classes here!) but I should be okay when spring break hits.

Oh yeah, chapter four to Mahou Tenshihime is up now. If you have not done so already, please read and leave a review. I appreciate all feedback I get over at fictionpress. I know right now the story is a little sappy, a little 'perverted', and a little gory, but give it a review anyway. ^_^

That's roughly about it for now. I would add more but I don't wanna make this way too long. Later!

Mood:

No comments:

Post a Comment