Monday, November 15, 2004

November 15, 2004

Heya all. It's been awhile since I posted, so here I am. I've been busy with homework, tests, quizzes, and reports. It's almost been like a non-stop deluge of stuff to do since I been back in school since September. Yet, I somehow found time to continue writing chapter thirteen of Dual Gender. It's actually almost done, and I feel kinda sad that it is. It's been thirteen chapters full of emotion that I've been writing and it'll come to an end with the thirteenth chapter. Right now, as it stands, the last chapter is 85% complete. The ending has already been written, as some important scenes put in. I still have one very important scene to write, and that's the last 10% I need to finish of the actual story. The other 5% is a special omake chapter to be put in before that chapter plus a new scene from a story I hope to put up soon. Most likely it'll see day in December, but don't hold me to that.

In other news, I've been considering a plane trip to Texas to visit my friend Anthony whom is in the 4th Infantry Division. It'll be quite a number of months since I have last seen the guy, and when we part it'll be a while before I see him again. He's gonna be shipped off to Iraq again soon.

Also, i've been getting back into Magic: The Gathering. Again. My addiction knows no bounds. And Unhinged is also coming out, so i'll be trying to pick up a box of Unhinged so I can start messing with people's heads.

Well, that's about it. I still have to draw those mood pictures... oh well. I guess i'll have to delay it indefinately until I get time to do it. Actually, the mood thing itself is going to be word only until I get to doing them. Well, I better end this before I end up ranting on.

Mood: Busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment