Friday, November 26, 2004

November 26th, 2004

If you havent checked fiction press as of yet, the last chapter of Dual Gender is finally up! I'm so glad to finally have finished a story that I started half a year ago. This is the best story I have ever written ever since I signed up to fanfiction.net four years ago. Yes, this story is even better then the story I first wrote that got over 150 reviews total.

My next story in the works is Mahou Tenshihime. It's literal translation is "Magic Angel Princess." Don't let the title fool you though, this one is going to be yet another attempt by me to make a war epic. The last time I tried to write a war epic, it was about six to seven chapters that was posted in one big chunk on fanfiction.net back before the chapter system was installed. That story was based on Total Annihilation, and it would be one of the last stories I would write for that game.

Anyway, there is going to be yet more influences of other anime and manga works throughout Mahou Tenshihime. It really depends on what I watched recently. A month ago, it would've been more along the lines of a mix of Negima and Tsukihime. Now it's going to be more along the line of Ragnarok: The Animation since I recently saw the whole series of that. The general thought of the story hasn't really changed too much though. It's still going to be about a girl who originally was a angelic princess, and that now as a human she has magical powers. The main guy has been pretty shifty though in his role. Originally he was going to be a angel sent down to protect her, but right now he's changed to being a human who knows he is part-angel. He's also originally was just supposed to be a love interest, but that's changed to him being more of a protector who lays his life on the line for the girl. That's how writing stories for me go... one moment I'm going one direction, I see or read something that's interesting and then the story is going another direction.

Anyway, Mahou Tenshihime is not going to be out until about mid-January of next year. Why next year, and not the originally posted December deadline? I want to have most, if not all, the story done before I even post chapter one. If I dont, it takes forever to write another chapter if the story catches up and I get into a writing slump. So pushing it back to a little after the winter break gives me a lot of time to write most of the story so that I can put it out on a regular basis instead of absolute randomly.

Oh yeah, yet again I have to push back picture drawing. I'm going to draw Misumi at some point... I swear I will! >_<

Well, that's about all I want to write about for now. I'd write about my personal life but I don't want to talk about it right now.

Mood: Resting (sleep! yes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment