Thursday, September 23, 2004

September 23rd, 2004

Holy crap. It's been too long since I last posted. I've been busy, as it seems three-fourths of my waking hours is involved either in school or with work. It's quite annoying really, because I really want to work on finishing Dual Gender but it's constantly been put into the backburner hold. It also looks like it will stay in that backburner into October. Not only do I have work the entire weekend, but I have a exam the coming monday and two exams next friday. That's not to mention on top of all that I have to work, so I have pretty much have about four hours to study for all three exams. Yes, you can get the feeling I am hating life right now. Well, I need to get some sleep... sleep is a luxary for me. It's something I rarely have time for now. Night.

Mood:

No comments:

Post a Comment