Friday, August 06, 2004

August 6th, 2004

In Canada being bored as heck. Dual Gender chapter ten is two-thirds done, and hopefully will be up fairly soon (maybe tomarrow if I can get to it.) I would go out and get a beer (legal age here in Vancover is 19!) but it would be no fun with no friends and drinking with a bunch of aunties and uncles. When I get around to it, I'll put up the link to my phone photo gallery for pictures I upload to the internet. As for Canada, there are only cousins, aunts, uncles, and more grandparents that I suddenly found out about then I thought. (More like grandaunts/granduncles.) I've also been brainstorming some of the story ideas that have been in my head for awhile now. Mainly the tentatively titled "Angelic Princess" story, which involves Maho Tenshihime (yes, it's a wordplay.) whom is a normal girl until she finds out she is a reincarnation of a angelic princess that oversees magic. At first, I was going to keep the gore level to that of Rurouni Kenshin. That's changed to now around Berserk-like level. I also have to hash out what Maho looks like, and flesh out the entire world itself.

Well, besides all that, that is all that is happening. More then likely, the next time I post in my blog I should be back in San Diego. Until then, ja!

Mood:
(I'm not sure if I have a bored pic, i'll have to edit one in later.)

No comments:

Post a Comment