Wednesday, June 23, 2004

June 23rd, 2004

Early morning. yum. I seriously wanna bang my head on the wall. This headache is killing me, and it has killed any and all writing spark I need to continue writing chapter six of Dual Gender. As of right now, the little writing golden age I had when I started Dual Gender is now gone. Hell, I don't know where the story will go after chapter six! Talk about pretty crappy story development.

Oh yeah, my friend Joe who just graduated has now moved on to boot camp. As they say...

"Out of the pan and into the fire."

I hope he comes back in one piece. I've heard one to many stories of people jumping out of 2nd story+ windows during boot camp.

Speaking of the army, I need to call Anthony again. I told him about the Ninja of the Three Leaves PrC I made, and I may post it up at the Wizards website sometime soon. Well, that's about it for now. I'll talk to you guys sometime in the future.

Mood:

No comments:

Post a Comment