Wednesday, May 05, 2004

May 5th, 2004

Normally I wont say this... but...

WAAAAIIIIIII!!!!!!

I decided to drop by Comic Odyssey today to check out whatever stuff they had. What they had were three things, only one of which I can pick up today. They had Ken Akamatsu's (creator of Love Hina and Mao-chan) "Nagisa", Fred "Piro" Gallagher's "MegaTokyo vol. 1", and the one I picked up today; CLAMP's "RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE - Tsubasa." Im happy to finally pick up Tsubasa off the shelf, and once again i'll be falling back into Syaoran and Sakura goodness. (After leaving it nearly two years ago when I stopped writing CCS fanfiction.) Sure Sakura and Syaoran is quite abit older in RC then in CCS but their personalities seem like what they should be after a few years from the end of CCS. In any case, I also just finished watching all of Onegai Twins and at episode 3 I was slamming my head against the table wondering who was the twin and who was the stranger. It was disappointing though that Kei didn't have as much air time as I liked, it was more about the three main characters then it was about the two main character's from Onegai Teacher. Sure Mizuho was around, but it would've been nice to hear Kei talk to Maiku, Miina, or Karen. Oh well, I guess I better get to watching more anime again. I got Kiddy Grade #2 and #3 up next and about nine other dvd's on backlog at the video store. Well, ja ne!

Mood:

No comments:

Post a Comment