Sunday, May 02, 2004

May 2nd, 2004

Padres lost, Lakers lost. Im pissed they lost.

Moving on to other things, work has tied me up from doing any blogging for the past week so i'll be giving a Piro-sized rant today. An interesting story I heard last night was a guy after the Padres game tried to run away from security so he had a ton of security guards chasing his ass. He ran out of the main gate and the security guards stopped. He then ran into 10 cop cars and got his ass arrested. Lession of story: dont be an idiot like him. Well, i'm feeling bored so here's this little thing I stole from 'celle.

Part 1 -- The Basics
What's your name? : Jon Joesph Bautista Dejesus
Age : 19
Age you act : 21, maybe.
Current location : San Diego, CA
Eye color : brown
Hair color ::: black
Right, lefty or ambidextrous? :Right
Zodiac sign? ::: Scorpio
Height? : 5'7"

Part 2 -- Describe...
Your heritage/nationality : Filipino American
Your hair : Pretty much black and crap.
Your fears :Going a day w/o anime or games
What you practically do in a day : Sleep, go to work or school, watch anime, play games, eat. In no particular order.

Part 3 -- What is/are...
Words you overuse : okay, yo, baka
Phrases you overuse : alrighty then.
Your first thought when you wake up : damn, I have to get up.
Your greatest accomplishment : Uhh...being the only one in my group of friend's to actaully get in a University.
Something you want to do : Visit Japan and see how it is like there. (I hear Otaku's are frowned upon there.)

Part 4 -- This or that
Pepsi or Coke ::: Pepsi
McDonald's or Burger Kings : Jack in a Crack
Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera : Hillary Duff, fuck the hoes.
Chocolate or vanilla : Chocolate
Adidas or Nike ::: Lugz
Black or white ::: White
Bills or Coins ((Think $$$)) : Bills
Burgers or hot dogs : Burgers, though at my work I always end up eating hot dogs.
Egypt or France : France.... fuck Egypt, too damn hot.
Rock or rap : Both, and the best DAMN emo band ever is Incubus! all the rest should be burned for those crap songs w/whiny voices. And I HATE that band with the electric-violin.

Part 5 -- Do you...
Smoke : no
Cuss : Uhhh...why dont you look up?
Sing well : not really
Sing in the shower : if im bored
Talk to yourself : sadly, yes. though most times i'm actually trying to talk someone and they just blow me off like im not there.
Believe in yourself : yeah.
Like taking these longass surveys? : yea, when im bored.
Play an instrument : I used to play drums... okay, just the snare drum in elementary, but that's a minor detail.
Want to go to college? : I am in college
Want to get married? : yes, to a girl who loves anime and games as much as I do
Want to have children? : yea, most likely two kids should be enough.
Think you're a health freak? : ....im a hardcore otaku. 'nuff said.
Get along with your parents : when I dont see them much, yes.
Get along with your siblings? : yea, but i dont see her much either.
Think you're popular : im a otaku. just think about it.


Part 6 -- In the past month have you..

Gone out of state : no
Drank alchohal : no
Smoke ::: no
Get high ::: no
Done any drugs ::: yes, im addicted to anime and games.
Eaten an entire box of oreos : no
Been on stage : yes
Gone skinny dipping : no
Been dumped : nope.
Dyed your hair : nope.
Stolen anything ::: does taking leftover food that gets dumped in the trash at PETCO park count?


Part 7 -- Your friends!

Craziest : jo
Loudest ::: me
Most shy : me
Smartest : ant
Best personality : ant
Most talented : ant
Best singer : my online friend Irah-chan.
Drama Queen ((or King XP)) : mary, definately.
Biggest Geek::: ...me
Doesn't Bow to Convention : me
Funniest : jo
Best person for advice : no one
Dependable ::: ant
Trustworthy ::: ant
Most likely to end up in jail : miguel (for speeding. =P)
Person you've known the longest : donny (though we dont KIT as much)

Part 8 -- The Last...
Last dream : too fuzzy to remember
Last nightmare : it's somewhere in my M:TG folder... sixth edition too.
Last movie seen in theatre : LotR - RotK
Last book read : Something on the Vietnam War, for Poly Sci 102
Last word said : two.
Last curse word said : fuck
Last CD played : burned cd full of anime songs
Last song you listened to : last one I remember is Hells Bells by AC/DC.
Last weird encounter : two losers making one of my co-workers uncomfortable on the trolley.
Last person you hugged : some random person in a suite at PETCO Park after Klesko hit a 3-run jack to win a game.
Last time you wore a skirt : uhh...real men do not wear skirts.
Last time you've been evil : 2002
Last time you were Sarcastic? when i started this thing.
Last time you wished upon a star : two years ago.

Part 9 -- I swear this is the last one! -- Randomness
Do you feel lonely : yea
Ever TP'd someone's house : no
How about egging someone's house :no
Ever been so hungry you felt like you could eat the person next to you? : nope
What do you think of George Bush? : needs replacement, badly.
Any secret fetishes? : umm...secret? well...okay, cute anime girls that can kick anyone's ass. I said it.
How many languages do you speak? : 1. I tried to learn tagalog but I suck at it.



Well, i got more anime to download so i'll be off now. I need sleep too. Ja.

Mood:

No comments:

Post a Comment