Friday, May 14, 2004

May 14th, 2004

Oh man, busy busy busy.

Gomen gomen to anyone trying to get in contact with me over the past 5 days. I've been at work for every single afternoon and my average arrival home is at 11pm. Anyway, my sister is having her graduation tomarrow and she's having a party at our el cajon house. Practically anyone (okay, no drunkies... except our uncles.)can come to the party and celebrate the facy my sister finally got out of SDSU. Free food, fun, and a jacuzzi. yay.

Well, i'd write more but i'm still busy. I got a twenty minute drive tonight to el cajon since im being dragged over there to spend the night. On my "to call" list tomarrow includes Mario, David, Anthony, and Jamie. I'll definately be calling so be ready to answer. Alright, cya later guys.

Mood:

No comments:

Post a Comment