Sunday, May 30, 2004

May 30th, 2004

Heya, how's everyone been? It's been a crazy past two weeks, just finally getting out of the house and hanging out with the friends I love to always hang out with. I'd hang out more with my online buddies, but it seems that i've fallen out of loop with pretty much all of them. Actually, i've fallen out of the loop ever since I started blogging and just after the split between myself and my ex. Speaking of which, sometime next month would be the third year anniversary of us getting together as a couple for the first time. It's been quite a long time, and funny how as much as I try to forget... I'll always remember. Oh well, we've shared good and bad times, and I guess I should leave it like that.

On to other things, Anthony looks to be in good spirits. That's good, considering they're going to ship him back over to Iraq in the future. He's pretty much had everything you can imagine fired at him. AK-47's, RPG's, everything. AS for the DnD adventure in the world of Coriess, I'm a little disappointed on how weak my character actually is. Then again, it does make for a more interesting story since she is so weak. Though I worry that she'll get killed in the early action because Anthony requested that I make Saki Honda and place her in Coriess. First off, for those who dont know who Saki Honda is, she's my most popular Role-Played character in NWN when I used to frequent The Magic Bubble (before it's demise) and Leagcy of the North (of which she plain out poofed from the storyline.) Saki is a Cleric of Mystra, whom mysteriously has been given the Air domain (a domain usually not under Mystra). In the world of Coriess, she's one of the last few Priestesses of that world (a war appropiately called "the War of the Heroes" killed millions of people, a entire nation [and island], practically every high level hero at the time, and almost every single cleric, wizard, and druid in that world,) and even more rare that her alignment is neutral good. (Due to the war, most people shifted to neutrals, such as Lawful Neutral, True Neutral, and Chaotic Neutral.) Anyway, because of that request, I cant help to think the fact that my main character right now might end up getting killed in a later campaign.

Well, I think I've written enough. That's quite a rant I wrote up. Next time I post, I think i'll start talking about some upcoming anime that has been licensed and maybe some anime that has just begun in Japan that im keeping an eye on.

Mood:

No comments:

Post a Comment