Sunday, November 23, 2003

November 23rd, 2003

Yikes, it has been 20 days since I last updated huh? Seems no one visits here anyway (at least, because no one has bothered to message on the tagboard.) Oh well, I'll still write here anyway because I have nothing else to do currently (besides stress out as normal.) Anyway, my friend Anthony has been in town for awhile now and his cousin Jeff came down with his g/f. It was a alright day yesterday, though I nearly got us killed when I was slowing down toward a ramp and my brakes wouldn't do their job. Lucky for us, there were no cars to the right lane and we had just enough room to slow down and get the brakes to work. Oh how do I want a new car...badly. Actually, i've been eyeing the new Toyota Matrix as my new car (if I EVER get one.) Anyway, I hope to finally get a new car before my old one kills me. As of today, I plan to go out to Chula Vista Mall and start looking for a job there. Hopefully I'll get lucky and get EMPLOYED for once in my nineteen year life. Well, that's about it, later.

Mood: Bored -_- zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment