Sunday, April 06, 2003

April 6th, 2003

Well, I finally figured out why time was going so darn quick. DAMN YOU DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME!!! *huff puff* Anyway, I posted up a new short story for all of you to enjoy. It's called "A Lesson from Memory" and it's a Card Captor Sakura fanfic up at fanfiction.net. I used what I learned about japanese high school culture via animes I have watched and an idea from a Fruits Basket episode. So I hope you guys like it. Oh yeah, I made a new banner picture too for the blog (look above). It's Yukino and Souichirou from Kareshi Kanojyo no Jiyo (or if you dont want to type all that, His or Her Circumstances). It looks pretty neat, but kinda clashes with the overall site theme. So i'll look into changing the background if I can. Well, that's about it for now...hope to post again soon.

(Edit: Fixed the banner to match more with the theme.)
Mood: Worried (Last month of this semester.)

No comments:

Post a Comment