Saturday, April 05, 2003

April 05th, 2003

Wow, it's already April. I finish my freshmen year of college at San Diego State next month...I swear the time is going really fast. Anyway, my spring break is winding down to it's last days. I wish I had more time, since I didnt even get to write anything, homework or stories. I guess I need to write tomarrow, as well as do some other things. All I can do now is enjoy the last days of my spring break before I have to worry my ass off on school. More importantly, I have to worry my ass off on getting a job, which is something I never had to do in my life. Well, I'll just have to do my best and tredge on. Before I finish off, I wish all luck to all the soldiers in the War. I'm not taking a position in if I support the war or against it, but im rooting for our boys to get home so we can play some Medal of Honor online more. =P Well, see you guys later.

Mood: Content

No comments:

Post a Comment