Wednesday, April 30, 2003

April 30th, 2003

Man is time flying...finals week is only two weeks away, as well as the due date for literally all my stuff for school! Then I have to go out and find me a job somewhere so I can finally do something besides sit on my ass at home. Oh yeah, im on my new Toshiba laptop right now, and man...in Medal of Honor: Allied Assault right now im ripping everyone up in the TOW maps. I had a 93 kill outing where it was only 15 minute rounds and we only played three. So yep, I averaged about 31 kills every round until we switched maps. Before, my personal best was only around the 30's with more time and more rounds. So yeah, the new laptop is a great help on that front. Anyway, back to reality right now, I have to write something right now for school tomarrow to turn in, do some research at the library tomarrow for a paper, and then start stressing for final projects and finals week. At least hell is almost over...I just gotta survive somehow. Tomarrow is the long day anyway...I never did tell you guys my school schedule, did I? Well, it goes...
Tuesday:
-Economics 201: 9:30-10:45
-Philosophy 103: 11:00-12:15
-English 220: 12:30-1:45
-Rhetoric and Writing Studies: 2:00-3:15

Thursday: (Same as above on Tuesday)
-History 100: 4:00-6:40

Well, that's my schedule every tuesday and thursday. Usually on thursday im tired from all the things I had to do at State. I think next semester, especally with the budget cuts, that I'll most likely not take as many classes as I did this semester. Oh well...I better get cracking on my homework. Ja!

Mood: Sleepy *yawn*

No comments:

Post a Comment