Monday, March 24, 2003

March 24th, 2003

Ack! It's been way too long since I last posted anything here. Gomen nasai!!!! Anyway, anyone who bothers to check this out, how have you been? I have been busy with homework and stuff, as well as checking out the coverage on the war. What war? The war on Iraq *cough*Saddam*cough* is starting to heat up, and my friend Anthony has just shipped out. Anyway, back to myself...I have a message board up now called the "Dynasty of Pain" which is gonna be partnered up with some IRL friends of mine. I'll get a link on the side up as soon as I can get it up. I'm also going to finally get to writing some stories for once. It's been ages since I actually wrote a fanfic. I also promise to be on AIM alot more. As to my anime side, I've seen alot more animes. One that has intriuged me is a DVD Video Game called "Phantom of Inferno". If you ever get the chance, check it out...it features some of the most wicked assassins even though most times they are still-shotted. I'm planning on posting all my chapter two passwords up on gamefaqs.com on the message board there when I get around to it. Well, that's about it for now...

Mood: Content (would be happy if not for war)

No comments:

Post a Comment