Saturday, December 14, 2013

Seven Days of Video Goodness


So I'm on my blog that I seldom post on to announce something pretty exciting for those who watch my YouTube channel! I'm going to be posting a lot of new videos in a span of seven days leading up to Christmas Eve, as a present to all! This means I'll be hard at work editing, rendering, and posting videos on my channel in a massive pace. This will be the highest amount of videos I have posted on my channel ever in a seven day span, so I hope you'll all look forward to it! I'm actually worried that I might not even have enough footage, or that I won't get to it all (sorry if that actually comes to pass.) So, follow this thread or follow my YouTube channel and check it out! Below is a general idea of what videos will be released on a particular day:
  • Day 1 - New Videos! -- Seriously, new dance covers!
  • Day 2 - Alternate Shots -- These are videos that are alternate shots to videos already put up throughout the year. 
  • Day 3 - The Backlog -- These are videos that for some reason have not be released within 30 days after they were filmed.
  • Day 4 - The Trash Bin -- These are videos that were trashed because of various reasons, including negative viewer feedback, bad editing, bad filming, and other such stuff. 
  • Day 5 - Convention Play -- Videos filmed at conventions that have not been released, including my first try at a Cosplay PV!
  • Day 6 - Blooper Reel -- The funny moments between takes and those silly outtakes - being shown for the first time outside the meetup group!
  • Day 7 - Christmas Live! -- Christmas Eve ends the Seven Days of Video Goodness with the performances filmed at the Balboa Park December Nights event from the San Diego K-Pop Flash Mob and The Mochi Maid Cafe! 



    Day 1 Videos:



    Day 2 Videos






    Day 3 Videos:





    Day 4 Videos:





    Day 5 Videos:

    No Day 5 videos unfortunately - they didn't get quite finished. Sorry.

    Day 6 Video:



    Day 7 Videos:





    I hope you enjoyed all the videos over the past seven days. I'm looking forward to the next year and doing everything all over again with new songs and new dances! 

No comments:

Post a Comment