Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pacific Media Expo 2012


Ah dear god it's been way too long since I last posted here on Fatally Curious. There's been a whirlwind of things I've been doing, but I haven't gotten around to posting about it.

Anyway, I recently was at Pacific Media Expo 2012 as a first time attendee - it was quite a fun experience, and I feel that if I get the chance to go back to LA at the beginning of January for Anime Los Angeles 2012 it'll be the same.

In any case, this post is here as a link and photo dump for all the photos and videos I took at PMX 2012. Check it out after the jump.


I'm still in the process of editing photos, so check back every once in a while and eventually photos and links will magically appear below!

PMX 2012 Day 1 Photos (Edited)

No comments:

Post a Comment