Monday, February 13, 2012

Randomly Back to Posting



Wow, it's been quite awhile since I last posted on this blog. As in, there's already been one month and a new year since I last posted. Anyway, this post is just to assure people that, in fact, I am still alive. And taking Cosplay Photos. And will now be uploading videos onto YouTube, including dance videos that look like those you might have seen me link on the blog in the past. How? Well, you only need to look at the picture above to see a DSLR that came in the mail - I got a Sony a55 DSLR from KEH Camera and it's performed to expectations.

More Photos and even Videos after the jump!



Now that I have a new camera, I went around this weekend putting it through it's paces - both as a regular photo camera and as a HD capable video camera. I think the following pictures and videos speak for themselves:

























Along with the new camera, I added a new Photo Gallery link on the right side of the page for Cosplay Gatherings that are outside of a convention setting. It's a much needed link since I'm actually a tad bit backed up on the amount of photos I have that have never been posted online and are just sitting away on my computer.

Overall, I find that I'm in a exciting time for the upcoming year in not just do Cosplay Photography, but being able to do video and do a variety of things that I just haven't had the capability of doing before.

Lastly, but most importantly - I'm finally doing one of the things I've been wanting to do for over a year now - filming people dance in cool places. It's something that only the Japanese have been doing, and I'm glad to finally be one of the first to be doing this on the other side of the ocean in America. Definately, if you are interested in having HD-quality dance videos and live in the Southern California area - I'd like to hear from you. Now, here is the very first "Nico-style" Dance Video that I have filmed and uploaded to YouTube. Two more videos to come too!

No comments:

Post a Comment