Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Mail Order Dark Magical Girl!



I got a package that came in from Japan today. Want to know what's inside - find out after the jump!


So what's inside? When I opened it up, it was empty...






Meanwhile...

(Pay no heed to the zerg rush at the bottom or the CLAMP chess board...)
Another typical day in AnimeGamer's display case...
Madoka: Ne~ Kyubey, something feels... weird today.
Kyubey: I think you are just imagining things Madoka.
Homura: Madoka has been turned into a Magical Girl. Mission Failed.

Homura Akemi, the dark-brooding, time travelling Magical Girl of Puella Magi Madoka Magica arrived in the mail today.

I fell in love with this Nendroid months back when the pre-orders came up. I mean, you don't see Magical Girls use a M9 Handgun, a RPG-7 Anti-tank Rocket Launcher, and crude homemade Pipe Bombs all that often. It's too bad they didn't make her Type 88 Heavy Machine Gun, but I'll take what I got. (BTW - her class in Battlefield 3 would SO be a Engineer.)

It's also awesome that she is included with a full additional set of hair in the braided form from the latter episodes of the series where she was initially a very sickly girl. It's too bad I didn't get to order Mami, Kyouko, and Sayaka.

Thanks again to AmiAmi, for getting Homura here in a mere 50 hours.
Homura hanging out in front of my computer/TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment