Friday, July 22, 2011

San Diego Comic-Con 2011 - Day 1

Pre-registration line for SDCC 2012. Line stretched over a half-mile long.


Wow, I pooped out when I got home last night. Probably pushed myself a bit much, since I got up in the wee hours of the morning to jump in the pre-reg line for SDCC 2012. Anyway, I'll keep this post short yet again due to interest of time, so it'll be mostly pictures. 










Sorry, had to toss this in here. This is me (on left) wearing Danny Choo's new Mirai jlist shirt, taking a picture with Chris Metzen - Senior VP of Story Development for Blizzard Entertainment (AKA he's the Grand Loremaster for World of Warcraft, StarCraft, and Diablo.) 


Food Trucks!

Me and Miku getting ready to down some steak tacos from Asian Persuasion (Twitter - @asianfoodtruck)


Suddenly, I ended up in a episode of American Chopper - featuring Paul Jr., Vinny, and Mikey... oh, and CliffyB. Supposedly Adam Sessler was there too.

Cirque de Soueli performance on one of the outer walls of PETCO Park - performance only being 5 minutes long, disappointing since many people waited an hour and a half for it to start. 
Overall, Day 1 was pretty fun. I got some good sleep over night, compared to last night, so hopefully I won't poop out again too early so I can get Friday up to you guys ASAP once I get home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment