Sunday, July 03, 2011

Anime Expo 2011 - Day 2



Day 2 seemed so short but so long. Yea, that is a contradictory statement but it is what it is. 



I didn’t get to the convention until roughly 11am – and arrived to a food poisoning scare.

Roaming the convention exhibit hall – I ran into a few people, including Fred Gallagher, AKA Piro – the creator of MegaTokyo. After wishing that I could afford any of the $40 cospa shirts, I jumped into the Miku conference line and briefly waved hello to Danny Choo.

After the Miku panel, I got myself into the Maon Kurosaki panel. Her new song, “Scars” for the new Hellsing IX OAV (or was it X, or XI? /shrug) was really good. I also got an autograph signing ticket for 10am tomorrow morning.  Which gave me double fits because it made me late for Kalafina and I planned on hitting the MT panel… at 10am.

Speaking of Kalafina – they were great. Loved hearing Magia live and in person. And Miku was well worth the $40 I spent on it. I’d go more into Miku but I won’t – you’ll be hearing about this concert for the next few months.

Tired out after Miku concert, and I’m typing this blog post on word on the car ride back to the hotel.  If you want a bit more in-depth event-to-event info, you probably should follow me on twitter. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment