Monday, July 12, 2010

Back Once Again!



Back just in time for the start of Saimoe 2010 as well as the 2010 San Diego Comic-Con. Once again I'll be blogging about Saimoe (though not that much right now since it's in the prelim stages still) and about SDCC (which I will be at ground zero for, as usual.)

Oh ya, I also got me a new camera. The picture above was taken in my house using my brand new Sony α330 10.2 megapixel DSLR. I'm very very new into the DSLR game though, after years of using a HP Photoshoot M627 - but I feel that as I grow into this new camera, I'll become a better photographer. SDCC 10 will be the very first event I will be using the new camera for, with BlizzCon 2010 in the horizon. Should be loads of fun at both events, and getting back into blogging after a six month absence.

EDIT - New Design again for the blog. As much as I love Yuno wearing a bucket on her head, don't expect that background to stick around. I'll get around to replacing it with something that is cooler once I find something that is - well - better then Yuno with a bucket on her head and looks good on the site. By the way - the new design does not take into account picture sizes apparently, so some of the posts with pictures in them may end up going out of bounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment