Monday, March 26, 2007

Oh ho, I have returned. Sorry for the 3 month silence, that's generally what school does to ya. Well, that and the fact that I didn't really have the urge to write as of late. Actually, the only reason I'm writing now is because this week is my Spring Break. Which is great because 1) I'm failing Japanese 112 and 2)a bum right leg sucks. Now, why do I have a bum right leg? I have no idea, just woke up two weeks ago with my right leg in pain and it's been at least sore for over two weeks. I'm hoping to see a doctor soon to see what is up with it, though I really don't know when it's going to happen. I'm supposed to be working next week too. Oh well, we'll see what happens...

In any case, sitting on the pine and watching anime has given me some ideas for some stories as well as some RP ideas. I'm hoping that I could get my act together and actually write out some of my ideas because they're actually darn good ones. I just have to get over the motivational hump...

In any case, if I do manage to write this, I'll throw it up on Fiction Press and let you guys know about it.

Oh yea, Agchan is level 70! Okay, some of you who bother to check this place know that, but for those who do not play the wonderful game of World of Warcraft, now you know. It has also been my timesink, since right now I actually am kinda sick of playing it but I'm still playing out of obligation to play. You know, guild, already paid for time, etc.

Anyway, im spacing out at the keyboard now, thinking about stuff. Time to sign off...

Mood: In consistant numbing pain, doesn't really hurt much but it's there...

No comments:

Post a Comment