Monday, January 10, 2005

January 10th, 2005

Uh, happy belated New Year!

Somehow, i'm feeling a lot of pressure and all im doing is playing WoW constantly. For those wondering, I play on Eonar server which is just a PvE server. My characters are:


(Levels are as of Right Now)

Agchan (Human Priest) - Level 29 Enchanter (115)/Tailorer (150)
Sanne (Human Mage) - Level 10 Alchemy (15)/Herbalism (50)
Sakiki (Night Elf Hunter) - Level 13 Leatherworking (40)/Skinning (50)

and I'm going to make Suzu soon, though I don't know if I'm going to make her a Warrior or a Paladin. There is also a Tauren Shaman I created that is only going to be played with friends. So, you may be asking what the hell you are doing if you aren't playing it right now? Well, I'm just taking a short break (okay, im doing menial chores) but I'll be playing soon. I swear that I'll get a new computer to run this game better (it's glitch heaven in Stormwind and Ironforge.)

To anyone waiting on my next story, "Tenshihime", gomen for but it seems it may be pushed to the very end of this month. I was hoping to put it up before the first day of school on the 17th, but that just isn't going to be feasible with most of the story still in the developing board (my fault no less). I swear I'll make my deadlines.

Well, that's about it for now, take care everyone!

Mood:

No comments:

Post a Comment