Thursday, December 09, 2004

December 9th, 2004

Ah, the calm before the storm. That storm being the entity that calls itself "Finals Week." Yes, it shall slay me horribly. So much that my casket will be closed when my body is being viewed during my funeral. Okay, enough down and down on what is ahead of me... how about something new?



Finally, I drew Misumi Aizawa, the main female lead character of my recently finished story, Dual Gender. She's not exactly what I had envisioned when I first came up with Misumi (like hair longer then Ruri Hoshino... I didn't do my referencing right because Ruri's hair hits the floor. ) but the drawing is just enough to portray her. Of course, I didn't go draw the glasses look... nor the hair-down look that she sports later on in the series. Still, it's not as bad as the two drawings below, eh? The next thing in line for me to work on is the mood pics below... I've been meaning to get to them for some time now.

Well, that's about it, ja!

Mood: <>

No comments:

Post a Comment