Saturday, December 04, 2004

December 4th, 2004

If you didn't notice already, I got rid of the old non-functioning flooble and returned to using TagBoard. So if any of you have time, warm up the TagBoard with a message once in a while.

For anyone who wants to bleach their eyes... here is another crappy drawing from me.



This girl's name is Sora Tachibana. Ironically she's supposed to be a Level 10 Ninja/ Level 5 Wind-dancer. I think I drew her too much like a normal girl then a girl who kills monsters as a living. In any case, I will forever avoid using my "peach" sharpie for coloring in skin. I swear I'll draw Misumi-chan soon. Just... when I figure out how to draw her. ^_^;; I also still need to get working on those mood piccies. I'll get to doing those sometime in the future.

Well, that's about it for now, later!

Mood: Sleepy


No comments:

Post a Comment