Tuesday, December 09, 2003

December 9th, 2003

Life is going way too quick these days. The end of the fall semester is here, with cram week this week and finals week next week. At the same time I'm being pressured to change my major immediately or I will have little to no classes next semester and at the same time find a job for winter break. As for the job thing, I still dont think anyone will hire me at this point and it's really quite sad. On the school front, which is my only life at this point, it has been nothing but doing essays upon essays, tests upon tests. The worst of it will be next week because I will have three finals next week (all on different days) and two regular classes. A final this thursday, and that's not even the tip of the iceburg. My hair SHOULD be white by now. Anyway, I already have to go because I got class pretty soon. I just hope not to die.

Mood: STRESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment