Monday, August 25, 2003

August 25th, 2003

Wow, it's been nearly over two weeks since I last updated. Yikes. Anyway, sour note as of late because my cool friend Steven Kalan Racca died in a car accident a few days ago. Most likely by now he's already good and buried, the good news is that my friend Anthony is coming down this upcoming weekend so most likely we both are gonna visit Steven's grave to pay our respects. Anyway, on to other stuff...I will be getting Soul Calibur 2 soon, either wednesday or thursday; I cant wait to get my hands on it and learn even more moves for Talim! Also coming out is Mahoromatic 2, so cant wait for that too! It sucks though that .hack//OUTBREAK comes out the week I head back to school. Crap. Oh wait, that's the big thing coming up soon for me; back to the tedious tried and true school routine next week, starting september 2nd. Summer's been quite memorable, and hopefully next summer will be better. As to writing fanfiction or just fiction overall...well, that didnt get off the ground. It isnt too bad though, because i'll be taking English 280, which is a creative writing class. Anyway, that's about it for now, ja ne!

Mood: Reflective

No comments:

Post a Comment