Tuesday, June 24, 2003

June 24th, 2003

Yet another reason I wish I can go to AX. I have a online friend who is going and now I really want to go to Anime Expo. If only I dont own a beat up red 1990 Ford Tempo that might break on the way to LA, I'd go in a instant. Oh well...at least im going to the San Diego Comic-Con like I always do. Anyway, that same friend is someone I have not seen in a long time, and she's changed quite abit. It's amazing, really. Oh yeah, im excited now since I now have His and Her Circumstances DVD #1 and #4 now...I just need #5 to finish that off. Unfortunately, it isnt coming out until September 11th. Besides that, im trying to download episode 18 and 19 to check out the missing scenes from DVD #4, which I heard about at the animeondvd.com forums. Well, I believe that is it for now...nothing much else has happened in my boring life. See ya all later. Ja!!!

Mood: Positive

No comments:

Post a Comment