Thursday, January 23, 2003

January 23rd, 2003

Sorry for not posting anything for the past couple days. I've been pretty busy, going to Magic Tournaments as well as starting up school again at San Diego State University. My life for the past couple days has been a whirlwind, it's pretty hard to remember what I exactly did the past couple days. Hopefully soon i'll be able to find some time to write something other then journal entries and essays, maybe a short story up at fanfiction.net or something. Until then, I have the NFL Experience to attend to tomarrow, then I'm gonna head to the Legions Pre-release tourney here in San Diego on saturday, followed by going to my auntie's Super Bowl party on sunday. I will of course be staying clear of downtown on sunday night if the raiders win, as all the raider fans will trash downtown....it's pretty much assured as there are ALOT of raider fans in san diego right now. That's about it, see ya in a couple days.

Mood: Very Exhausted

No comments:

Post a Comment