Friday, June 01, 2012

Inactive Activity


So it's been awhile since I have posted a blog post, but today I change that! It's been two and a half months since I last posted on the blog, which honestly comes down to me just not posting as much as I should - as usual. That doesn't mean I've been inactive in terms of Cosplay Photography. Moreover, I'm now on YouTube as well, posting "Nico-style" Dance videos. So while I may not be as active on the blog, I'm still quite active on Twitter, on YouTube now, and as a cosplay photographer. I'm also sadly more active on Facebook, though I don't go around spreading my Facebook around as I do my other stuff.

That said, it's high time I get some consolidation on some of the things I'm doing and not having it sprayed all over the place. So here it is:

  • All videos (Dance Videos, Cosplay Videos) will be on my YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/animegamer0
  • All other videos will be posted via Facebook, since generally these things are more "private" in nature. (EDIT - this is being changed, see below. 6/14/2012)
  • All edited photos starting with Anime Expo 2012 will be posted on Flickr.
  • All non-edited photo "dump" galleries will still be uploaded on Photobucket. 
  • Starting after Anime Expo 2012, I'll try to be more active on figure.fm  
The end of this month starts the craziest 20 day period for me in the year, with both Anime Expo and San Diego Comic-Con happening two weeks of each other. If I do end up going to AM² (I'm on the fence of going or not), then it'll be a crazy month. In any case, I'm looking forward to meeting people out there!

EDIT (6/14/2012) - Facebook has a 1024mb video limitation, so most likely almost every video I will take now will be appearing on my YouTube channel. While I'd like to not clutter the channel with non-dance, non-cosplay videos - I'd like to just not bother making another YouTube channel in doing so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment