Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wow, been a while since I updated.

Well, I'm now on twitter at http://twitter.com/animegamer0 and I plan on at least putting a new twit once a day. For a English major graduate, that shouldn't be too hard, right?

Anyway, I'm just posting really to announce that I may have a new blog soon. *gasp*. NO, I'm not leaving this blog that I have owned for seven years (god, it's been seven years?!) to make a new one at wordpress - more like the new blog I'm going to make is going to be geared toward my commentaries, observations, and news reporting of the various anime, games, and conventions I follow, play, watch, or go to.

That would turn this blog into more of my personal life dealings over the long term, with some link jabs to the other blog. Of course, my minute to minute stuff will be through twitter. Currently I do NOT receive messages through twitter on my phone. I plan on only getting twitter messages during conventions - like the San Diego Comic-Con or BlizzCon.

Anyway, I won't be leaving blogger.com anytime soon and I will still list this blog as my personal homepage. I'll just be running a new blog somewhere else. And hopefully it wont fall flat on it's face like the last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment