Thursday, June 28, 2007

Some of you may have wondered...

Yes. I finally did it. -> http://www.myspace.com/animegamer0

So now im a myspace whore. DAMN YOU MYSPACE!

In other news, I bought my ticket for Blizzcon. Yes, THAT Blizzcon. You know, the one that costs $100 per ticket. I will personally kill Miguel though if we only show up for two hours... I'd like to get the full $100 out of it by going both days and doing shit at the convention.

So, in other news, it's time I start updating shit on this blog, so over the next day or two, expect some design changes. Stay tuned.

Lastly, I plan on writing... again. Yea, I know. I keep saying it, but I really do hope to get back writing. Starting with maybe this blog...

Well, until the new design update (finally), have my pick on who should win the Atari's WoW Machima contest...


Mood: Rebuilding mood...

No comments:

Post a Comment