Monday, February 13, 2006

Image hosting by Photobucket

Feburary 13th, 2006

As you can see above, I'm playing yet another MMORPG. This time, it's Silkroad Online, or SRO. My main is pictured above, one FHaze_Shana, aka Flame Haze Shana. Yeah, obvious reference to Shana of Shakugan no Shana fame. In this game, you don't really have classes and pretty much you're free to build your character however you want. There are jobs though, and you can't do them until level 20. Shana is going to be a thief Hunter wearing a mix of prot armor and armor armor and lugging around a blade and shield, naturally. Kyoun, whom i'm leveling up now and is at level 11 is going to be my trader and making all the money I need to fund my account. He'll be carrying armor armor and will be a pure strength glaiver. My third character, who hasn't been made yet, is going to be my Thief and will be pure int archer PvP fun.

Which brings me back to updating the left bar. Eventually I *will* get to it. Just not now... but someday I will. Oooo I swear I will.

That's about it for now, it's been a sleepy monday and I think it's due time I go sleep.

Mood:

No comments:

Post a Comment